Hey Im Cay =]

Embrace me Baby.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

MOODY?

Today ii just feel like im in a shytty mood. I dnt kno.... it just feels like everything is bothering me. One min. im happy && smilin the next im bytchin and jus mad, && im not even on the cycle. I feel like everything is just goin so wrong......when at one time my world was iight. I guess ii worry to much, im bout to graduate high school in June and ii should be jumpin for joy, but then again its like everythings being rushed. I gotta figure out what school ii wanna go to, what ii actually wanna do, im just so damn confused && frustrated. Then theres dumb silly females that are just out to ruin peoples lives, but dnt succeed,ii cant even fade it. I blame it on the teenage years, soon as ii turned 16 my whole life changed, for better and for worst, dnt get me wrong ii love beein a teen, but damn its hard wrk.

1 Comments:

  • At February 2, 2009 at 12:40 PM , Blogger magdaayuk said...

    Hope u feel better, which I know you will ;) Straight hair, natural or with a weave, you look beautiful! And. You're a great poet. Good luck with your studies, hopefully you figure out what you wanna do.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home